Friday, January 12, 2007

First Finished Project, etc.

Alright, I took some pictures of the dish towel I knit and of the yarn I have to use on some future projects. The dish towel was made on size 8 needles (I think--maybe size 9; I don't remember) and with Sugar 'n Cream 100% cotton yarn. It took me three days to finish (hey, I was on vacation; I didn't knit the whole time!), and I think that for my first project, it came out looking pretty good.



I also bought some yarn while in Florida at a shop my aunt Adrienne brought my two cousins and me to (Sit and Knit, or something like that); it's Malabrigo worsted wool yarn, about 216 yards--so soft and pretty! I bought 10 1/2 inch needles to make my sister either a scarf or a hat, though I've yet to pick a pattern that I like.


And, I also have some pictures from the Florida vacation:





xo,
LaurieLoo

1 comment:

LeeLee said...

LaurieLoo,

Knitting sounds like a lot of fun!
Im looking forward to hearing more from you!

LeeLee