Thursday, January 11, 2007

First Post

Hello Internets!

This is my first post on my new blogger journal, made for posting my knitting tales. I'm a new knitter, and I've only just completed my first project--a dish towel for my mom. I'll post a picture and details at a later date. Right now I'm only intetested in setting up this journal.

Anyway, I've only learned to knit a few days ago while I was visiting family in Florida; my aunt Adrienne is a fabulous knitter, and she taught the visiting family the basics and gave us all some supplies to start us off. I was even able to visit with her knitting circle, which was a lot of fun, and I got more knitting done on that one night than all of my days there combind--it was a huge success! Maybe I'll be able to find a circle by home in the near future... hehe

Now, I'm off to finish creating this journal!

xo,
LaurieLoo

1 comment:

LeeLee said...

LaurieLoo,

Knitting sounds like a lot of fun!
Hope to hear more from you!

LeeLee