Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Woe!

I've been knitting along great on my new project, and I would have estimated that I have only two or so more days until I'm done (at least finished by this weekend), but I went ahead and dropped a stitch; then, when I tried to fix it, I dropped another one.

I tried to find tutorials online for how to fix this kind of thing, but I've come up empty. Does anyone know of any good tutorials that might help? I'll even post some pictures if you want to see what happened!

xo,
LaurieLoo

4 comments:

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

post a picture.. but u can use a crochet hook to fix the dropped stitch. put the crochet hook in the dropped stitch and pull the strands of yarn across the back of the stitch
thru one at a time..(^_^)don't know if that made any sense

LeeLee said...

LaurieLoo,

Here is a website I hope will help.

http://www.ehow.com/how_113555_pick-dropped-stitch.html

LeeLee :)

LeeLee said...

LaurieLoo,
I hope my advice worked for you. Keep me posted! :)

LeeLee

LeeLee said...

laur,
can't wait to see the finished project!

xoxoxo,
leelee:)