Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Update, finally!

Well, I finally got around to trying to fix my project. I ended up making it so there was no hole, but I twisted the yarn pretty badly--I guess I'm called a new knitter for a reason. I only have the decreasing left, so I should be done in another day or so, depending on school work, but it's mangled and odd looking for a few rows--my knitting was very loose as well for some reason.

Oh well; hopefully my next project will come out better!

Speaking of which, the needles I bought in Florida are awful! They are blunt and don't pick up the yarn at all. I was trying to start a scarf project with them while I was at the hospital with my friend Danielle last week, and it was a disaster. I'm going to ask my dad to sharpen them and refinish them so that it won't be a total waste.

Anyway, I'm going to try to get my hands on a camera when my ear warmer is finished; Danielle told me I could use her camera whenever I want, so I think I'm going to take her up on that, since I don't want to wait until I'm home to ask Kaitlyn if she'll let me use her camera.

And, lastly, Aunt Adrienne tagged me in her blog :) I need to list five things that have yet to be revealed in my blog, and I have to tag five other people. I don't have anyone to tag but LeeLee, so I'll tag her. And, here are my five things:
1. I'm a college student double majoring in Adolescent Education and English.
2. I have two roommates--I don't talk to one of them and the other one is one of my best friends.
3. I'm a vegetarian (seven years and counting!).
4. I recently just quit my job at school.
5. I'm 5'4".

Alright, I have to get some school work done.

xo,
LaurieLoo

No comments: