Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow day!

So, I've decided that I'm going to rip out about ten rows to fix the disgusting looking job I've done recently on the ear warmer; it literally looks as though someone else picked up the project and started it again--not the kind of finished product I'm looking for.

On the bright side, however, classes were canceled today! It's a snow day--we have two feet and growing right now. I just finished cleaning the apartment top to bottom, and after I do some more school work, I'm going to get a fresh start on knitting again.

And, it's Mom's birthday today! She's the greatest :)

xo,
LaurieLoo

1 comment:

adrienne *+*(^_^) +*+ said...

You have been tagged..!!
Please go to my blog for further instructions..
*+*Magic pixie Knitter*+*

http://magicpixieknitter.blogspot.com/